17.05.2020 following works were conducted by the Gandhi Vidya Mandir.
(A)Medical Service :
1.Screening of patients: 520persons
2.Quarantine on bed now: 590 persons
3. New quarantine: 160 persons
4.Shelter home : 15persons
5. Test report: 98persons reports negative & 6persons reports positive among migrants
6.Semple sent for covid-19 test: 56persons
7.Distribution of immunity boosting medicine: 1130 persons
8. Quarantined persons are being given regular morning and evening practice of yoga and pranayama.
9. Regular medical examination and counseling is being done.
10. In the morning and evening, decoction of antiviral serpentine powder is being given to the quarantined persons regularly.
11.The work of making large quantity of Sarvajvarahar powder in the plant in the Gandhi Vidya Mandir is in progress.
(Sarvajvarahar powder sent to Gujarat )
(B) Sanatization service :
Fogging in quarantine wards & hospital campus.
(C) Supply of essential goods:
800 packets of food items givan to Govt officials to distribute among needy persons.